Johan van Oldenbarneveltlaan 91A
2582 NL Tha Hague [Statenkwartier]
Living area: 129 m2
In the charming Statenkwartier, desirable 5 room apartment (129m2) with sunny terrace (South) (7.6 m2), spacious back terrace (137m2), and backyard (approx. 80m2); storage; including parking space in the basement. Located in one of the most beautiful avenues of this district.
The apartment is excellently maintained. Perfect location, just around the corner from international schools such as the Lycee Francais Vincent van Gogh and the Deutsche Internationale Schule. Located in the immediate vicinity of the cosy Frederik Hendriklaan (the Fred), with good shops, boutiques and restaurants. Public transport around the corner. On a sunny day you could bike to the nearby beach Scheveningen or to the dunes.
Entrance Hall with elevator and staircase. On the ground floor you will find the entrance to the apartment with spacious hall, modern toilet with sink, a spacious wardrobe and a meter cupboard.
Spacious living room/dining room (approx. 45 m2) with granite floor and sliding doors to the sunny frontal terrace.
Well maintained and well equipped kitchen with Siemens built-in appliances, oven, dishwasher, microwave, microwave, plates warmer, refrigerator / freezer, a 5-burner gas stove, stainless steel extractor hood.
From the hall 3 spacious bedrooms at the rear, where the master bedroom provides access to the modern en-suite bathroom with bath/shower, toilet, bidet, double sink, and space for the washing machine. A second bathroom with walk-in shower, fitted closet. One of the bedrooms is accessible through the living room. A separate toilet with sink is next to the main hall. The apartment is fully double glazed.
– Own ground
– Stunning spacious terrace (137m2) and backyard (80m2)
– Fully double glazed
– Floor: wood (bedrooms) and granite living room)
– Storage 1: 6.20 m2 (basement)
– Storage 2: 3.10 m2 (external)
– Electricity 8 groups
– Central heating system Intergas 2019
– Underfloor heating: pre-installation in the bathroom
– Kitchen with built-in Siemens appliances renovated in 2011
– Bathroom 1: complete bath tub-shower, toilet, bidet, double sink
renovated in 2011
– Bathroom 2: Walk-in shower, sink renovated in 2011
– 1 guest toilet
– Living room doors painted in 2014
– Mechanical ventilation system
– 1 parking space, included in the asking price
– Active VvE, monthly contribution €446.05
– Transfer in consultation
– State-protected cityscape Statenkwartier
– Within walking distance to Frederik Hendriklaan “de Fred” shopping and good restaurants street
– Very close to International schools e.g. Lycee Francais Vincent van Gogh and the Deutsche Internationale Schule.
– Fantastic for Expat or Local families.
Are you planning sell your property? Get in touch! +31 (0)70 2160660
This information has been compiled with care. However, no liability is accepted on our part for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative. Some pictures are only for illustration purposes.