Burgemeester Patijnlaan 468 + Parking
2585 BX Den Haag
Living area: 49m2
In Archipelbuurt, one-bedroom apartment with balcony overviewing the gardens of the building complex Couperus 2. Two blocks away from the cosy shopping street ‘Bankastraat’, restaurants and cafes. Close to public transport, walking distance to Scheveningse bosjes and 15-min bike to Scheveningen beach.
The apartment has 49m2, located on the 4th floor, spacious balcony 8m2 (East, morning sun), indoor external storage and parking space.
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom 4m2 with walk-in shower, floating toilet and washbasin, contemporary RVS open kitchen, ‘Smeg’ 5-burner gas stove, extractor hood, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator and microwave. Double glass windows and cement floor and under floor heating through the entire apartment.
– Year of construction approx. 1974
– Protected city area
– Ground ownership
– Area approx. 49 m2
– Block (complex) heating
– Double glass and floor heating
– Energy Label E;
– Active Association of Owners / VvE € 209.00/m
– Indoor storage in the basement
– Communal laundry room
– Private parking space, access Timorstraat)
– Spacious balcony approx. 8 m2 (East, morning sun)
– Asbestos clause, age and materials clause and non-resident clauses applicable
MLP REAL ESTATE
+31 (0)70 216 06 60