Excellent location! Unique, completely renovated three-bedroom apartment with fantastic sunny roof terrace, marvellous skylights in the open kitchen, bedrooms and two en suite bathrooms. Renovated with care, resulting in Energy label A, a very energy efficient home. The property is possible to use it as a residence or commercially. Located in the trendy city district Zeeheldenkwartier which has been on the rise for years. The sunny Piet Heinplein, around the corner, is being renovated into a relaxing spot with boats in the canal, it will enhance the beauty and value of the area. ABSOLUTELY A GOOD INVESTMENT!
The 19-century Zeeheldenkwartier is surrounded by lively and sunny terraces, restaurants, nice shops, cozy cafés, hotels, schools, supermarkets, museums, beautiful Art Nouveau (Jugendstil) architecture. Close to embassies, international organisations, International Court of Justice (ICJ), ICC, Eurojust, Europol. Walking distance to the city center, the Royal Stables, the Gardens of Noordeinde Palace, forest, beach. Easy access to various public transport and main roads.
GROUND FLOOR: Entrance at street level, a hallway with marble floor. Door to the technical room. French doors giving access to the ‘one of a kind’ living/ dining room with wide sky light to enjoy the views of the blue sky, heated marble floor. The inviting Open kitchen is ideal if you enjoy cooking, it features wooden worktop, built-in appliances, 4-burner induction hob, extractor hood, combi oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Air condition (cold and warm) and Ventilation and purification system.
The hallway at the rear side, gives access to the high ceiling guest toilet with small hand wash basin.
Two bedrooms with skylights, one of them has floor heating. The shower room with hand wash basin can be accessed by both bedrooms with its respective private doors.
At the back side of the hallway, under the stairs there is a storage room, a cabinet for the central heating combi boiler / CV ketel Remeha (2020) and washing machine.
1ST FLOOR: Through the white wooden staircase located at the rear of the apartment you will reach the landing that gives access to the spacious master bedroom with a fantastic skylight, herringbone parquet floor, built-in closet and air condition (warm and cold). En suite bathroom with sky light, featuring marble floor and walls, toilet, wash basin, shower cabinet and a bath tub.
2ND FLOOR: Access through the white staircase towards the spacious and fantastic sunny Roof Terrace, overviewing the backyards and perspective of the neighbouring back side houses.
The whole apartment is in excellent condition, ready to move in.
– Own ground
– Living area: 144m2
– Year of construction: 1880
– Protected townscape/ Beschermd stads- of dorpsgezicht
– Active VvE. VvE fee Eur 111/m
– Central heating combi boiler / CV ketel Remeha “Tzerra Ace”, 2020
– Completely renovated, new water pipes, electricity, window frames and terrace
– Double glazing in the entire house
– Energy Label A
– Natural light through various Sky lights
– Floor heating (living room, 1 bedroom, bathroom on the first floor)
– Air condition (warm & cold), 2023 (living room and master bedroom)
– Ventilation & Purification Smart Air System, 2020 with heat recovery installation/ WTW warmte terugwin installatie
– Strong High Quality Glass Roof, fire proof
– Integrated Google Nest System including smart video, door bell linked to the kitchen station and each room, smart speakers, smart displays, streaming devices, thermostat, 3 smoke detectors
– Destination Plan Mixed 1/ Bestemmingsplan Gemengd 1 (ruimtelijkeplannen.nl)
– Delivery: immediately
WORTH A VISIT!
View it on Funda Click Here
This information has been compiled by us with due care, however, no liability is accepted on our part for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative, no rights can be derived from them.