2514 GN The Hague
€ 1,500.- excl. utilities
Worth a visit! 2-bedroom apartment with sunny balcony (SW) in the historic centre of The Hague. Next to Noordeinde Palace. Excellent location, surrounded by gardens and charming Dutch houses. An oasis of quietness in the heart of the city, while being steps from trendy cafes, shopping streets, restaurants, public transport, embassies, international organisations. 15 minutes to the beach, 10 minutes to Central Station by tram and easy access to the main roads.
Renovated in June 2019, furnished, spacious sunny balcony, fully equipped kitchen with built-in appliances, induction stove, oven/microwave, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, washing and drying machine; partly double glass windows, Ideal for one person or a couple with a child.
Features & Lay-out:
– Area: 80m2
– Floor: 2nd level
– Entrance to the apartment: corridor, guest toilet on the left side
– Guest Toilet: with wash basin (approx. 1.00 m x 1.00 m)
– Living/dining room: Spacious and bright (approx. 4.80 m x 5.2 m),
– Kitchen: Bright, fully equipped kitchen (approx. 4.90 m x 2.16 m), Equipped with oven, microwave, dish washer, silver ware, plates, cups, glasses, pans.
– Master bedroom (approx. 4.90 x 2.55 m), tall window, wardrobe, tv
– Bedroom (approx. 1.30 x 2.90 m), window, side table
– Bathroom (approx. 2 m x 4.80 m), large bath tub, basin and mirror
– Spacious sunny Balcony: (approx. 5 x 2.20m) SW, with a lovely garden view
– Partly double glass
– Bicycle storage space
– Monthly rent: € 1,500.- excl. utilities
– Deposit: 2 months
– Area: approx. 80 m²
– Construction year: 1895 (Entire building renovated in 1999)
– Refreshed and renovated in June 2019
Get in touch +31 (0)70 216 06 60 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be glad to help you!