2511 EA The Hague
€ 1,800/month excl. utilities
Available: 21 August 2020
Short Stay (pls contact us)
Light and spacious ground floor apartment (90m2), with high ceilings, 2 bedrooms and backyard (SW). Next to Plein, in the heart of the centre. 8-minute walk to Central Station, 1 minute walk Mauritshuis Museum and indoor public parking, easy and quick access to main roads, embassies, international organisations, beach Scheveningen.
A historic building, in the early 1900’s was the Embassy of France. Years later it was the residence of the French Ambassador.
– Entrance to the apartment: corridor, closet with large mirror
– Guest Toilet: with wash basin (approx. 0.90 m x 1.30 m)
– Living/dining room: Spacious and bright (approx. 4.80 m x 8 m), high ceiling with roof skylight, with tall glass windows with view towards the backyard (approx. 16 m2)
– Kitchen: Bright, fully equipped kitchen (approx. 1.90 m x 4.40 m), with roof skylight, view towards the backyard. Equipped with oven, magnetron, dish washer, silver ware, plates, cups, glasses, pans, etc.
– Desk room (approx. 3 m x 3.60 m)
– Bedroom 1 (approx. 3.60 m x 3.60 m), tall windows, spacious wardrobe
– Bedroom 2 (approx. 3.60 m x 3.60 m), small window, wardrobe. Access through stairs to lower ground floor (basement) height: 1.80 m.
– Bathroom (approx. 2 m x 4.80 m), renovated and contemporary, walk-in shower with glass separation, bath, large wash-basin with mirror, toilet, washing and drying machine
– Backyard: (approx. 16 m2), “L” shape with climbing plant on the wall
– Located in the heart of the centre next to Plein
– Living area of 90 m2
– Built in 1924
– Renovated spacious bathroom including a toilet
– Double glazing
– Sunny backyard facing South West
– Available: Immediately
– Rent: € 1,800/month + € 200 utilities
– Deposit: € 1,800.-
– Fully Furnished
– Ideal for Expats
We do not charge commission to tenant
Get in touch +31 (0)70 216 06 60 email: email@example.com
We will be glad to help you!