Stadhoudersplantsoen 252 C
2517 SK The Hague
€2550 /month, excl. utilities
Available: 1 September 2022
Spectacular skyline views, Built is 2020, Luxury Apartment (135 m2), 2 bedrooms, 2 indoor parkings, balcony, storage, upholstered. Next to Statenkwartier (one of the favorite neighborhoods of Expats), close to the beach Scheveningen and a 13-minute bike to downtown The Hague.
About the neighborhood
A block away from good shops, grocery stores. Close to the favorite shopping street Frederik Hendriklaan “the Fred” featuring good restaurants, shops, etc. Close to international schools, embassies, international organisations OPCW, Europol, Eurojust, among others. Walking distance to the bus or tram stops 11, 16, 21, 24 that bring you to The Hague Central Station, Holland Spoor, downtown and the beach, easy access to the main roads A4 (Amsterdam, 50km to Schiphol Airport), A12 (Utrecht) and A13 (Rotterdam, 25 km to Rotterdam The Hague Airport).
– Construction: 2020
– 10th Floor
– Area: 135 m2
– Indoor parking
– Balcony 9 m2 facing North East (morning sun)
– Semi-furnished, including premium fittings, fully equipped kitchen ‘Bulthaup’ with built-in ‘Siemens’ appliances, brand new closets for each bedroom, washing, drying machine, deluxe (blackout) curtains
– Luxurious bathroom with toilet from the exclusive brand Villeroy & Boch
– Separate toilet with wash-basin Villeroy & Boch
– Superior pvc herringbone floor with parquet look and floor heating
– Triple glazed HR+++ window system with high quality seals ensuring a good level of sound insulation
– Doorbell with video intercom system
– Indoor Parking with remote control
– Shared indoor bicycle storage
– Storage 7m2 (basement)
– Ideal for Expats
– Entrance, hall, post box on the left side, 2 elevators to the 10th floor.- From the hall you reach the spacious and light living room (67 m2) with breathtaking views, with a luxurious open kitchen ‘Bulthaup’, built-in Siemens appliances and cooking island offering daily comfort. Top Dutch interior designer Jan des Bouvrie designed the interior. From the living room you reach the balcony (9 m2) offering fantastic views of the city.
From the hall you can reach the master bedroom (2.95 x 6.13 m), the second bedroom (3.50 x 3.7 3m), both including closets, luxury sanitary from brand ‘Villeroy & Boch’, a bathroom with walk-in shower, toilet (4.75 m2), and a separate guest toilet (2.47 m2). Extra closet on the hall, boiler (CV ketel), laundry and technical room.
Worth a visit!
For your comfort we offer Virtual viewings via WhatsApp or Facetime
We don’t charge commission to the tenant
Get in touch +31 (0)70 216 06 60
We will be glad to help you!