Rent: € 1,750/m. excl. Available: 1 January 2022
Completely renovated two-bedroom apartment in a elegant traditional building located in the historic center of The Hague. Steps away from shops, cozy cafes, restaurants, the parliament, Mauritshuis, Panorama Mesdag museums. Around the corner of public transport and close to Central Station.
This gorgeous apartment is located on the ground floor, the acces to the apartment is via an elegant marble floor and high ceiling hall. Equipped semi-open kitchen, 2 bedrooms (1 small), contemporary bathroom with bathtub and walk-in shower. Separate toilet. Energy A, double glazing, laminate floor.
Details of the apartment:
– 2-bedroom apartment
– Ground floor
– 79 m2 approx.
– Elegant building
– Marble entrance hall
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Walk-in shower and bath tub
– Historic centre The Hague
– Close to cafes, museums, parliament, shops
– Around the corner of public transport
– Close to Central Station
– Pictures of the interior of the apartment are not yet available
– Picture with the mirror is only for inspiration purposes.
Good to know:
– Available: 1 January 2022
– Completely renovated
– Rental price € 1.750.- /month excluding utilities, tv & internet
– Service costs of € 125.- /month
– Ideal for Expats
Would you like to view it? Get in touch
Tel: +31 (0)70-216 06 60 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org