Renovated 4 bedroom residence (180m2), ideal for an Expat family. Located in the exclusive neighbourhood Archipel in The Hague. Steps from the high-end shopping and dining street Frederickstraat.
Mallemolen 43 Archipel
2585 XH The Hague
€ 2,750/month, excluding utilities
Available: 15 February 2020
This exquisite, light and spacious 4-bedroom residence, with 3 floors (180m2), includes a luxurious marble bathroom with jacuzzi and floor heating, 2 separate marble toilets, elegant solid oak parquet floor and double-glazing windows throughout the whole house. Sunny roof terrace. The house will be refurbished and completely painted.
It is ideally located, in one of the most exclusive and picturesque areas of The Hague ‘Archipel’, one of the favorite neighborhoods of Expats and diplomats.
Around the corner of good restaurants, trendy and high-end shops, cafes, public transport and main exit roads. Walking distance to grocery stores, various schools, playground, city center, Train Station, numerous embassies, Shell offices and international organisations.
Elegant entrance with marble floor, with stairs – with stair runner- to the first floor.
The spacious landing hall with parquet floor gives access to the large living/dining room, desk/tv room, kitchen, guest toilet and stairs -with stair runner- to the second floor.
The living/dining room is L-shaped (approx. 45m2) has a cozy fireplace, ornamented classic high ceiling approx. 3.10m, elegant parquet floor, tall double-glazing classic windows and smart thermostat.
The kitchen is compact and well equipped with built-in Siemens appliances, 4 induction zones cooktop, stainless steel extractor hood, dishwasher and a refrigerator with freezer.
The guest toilet features a contemporary sink with marble walls and floor.
It has a spacious landing hall that gives access to two bedrooms, the master bedroom (approx. 23m2), with wall-to-wall built-in closet and the second bedroom (approx. 20m2), a luxurious marble bathroom with floor heating, bath tub and separate shower, a separate marble toilet with sink, a separate built-in closet containing the washing machine and a new brand drying machine, and a spiral Italian design staircase brings you to the top floor.
It has a spacious landing hall that gives access to two bedrooms (each approx. 7m2), and a lovely and sunny terrace facing South East (SE).
– The house will be completely refurbished (newly painted, parquet floor and terrace wooden floor will have professional cleaning/maintenance)
– It will be delivered with brand new curtains
– New brand drying machine
– New shower
– New modern sink and a cupboard for the bathroom
– Floor plan shown is intended for illustration purposes
– Pictures shown are intended to illustrate the final look of the house, after refurbishing
– Located in the exclusive district Archipel with high-end shops, restaurants, museums
– Walking distance to the center and close to the beach
– Living area of 180m2
– Built in 1890
– Unfurnished (includes brand new curtains and parquet floor)
– Fully equipped built-in kitchen
– Renovated with high quality standards including roof insulation
– Facade recently painted
– Wooden window frames with double glazing
– Number of bedrooms: 4
– High ceiling with classic ornaments
– TV sockets in all rooms
– Video door intercom system accessed from all floors
– Washing machine and drying machine
– Heating and hot water through central heating combi boiler
– Sunny roof terrace approx. 3 x 2.5 m, facing South West (SE)
– Available: Feb 15th 2020
– Rent: € 2,750/month, excl. utilities (gas, water, electricity, TV internet)
– Deposit: € 2,750
– Unfurnished (including curtains, drying and washing machine)
– The house is currently rented until January 31st
– Ideal for Expats families
We do not charge commission to tenant
If you have any further questions, please let us know. We are happy to help!
Get in touch +31 (0)70 216 06 60 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos shown below are intended to illustrate the final look of the house, after refurbishing.